Wednesday 11th March
COVID 19 Guidelines – Suite Ltd
SUITE LTD : COVID 19 – GUIDELINES
AS OF 09/03/2020
Suite Ltd will be guided by the Government Guide Lines for businesses and employers – last updated on 25/02/20, on the whole staff who have not had contact should continue to work.
Our strategy is as follows:
If a member of staff or the public with confirmed COVID-19 has recently been in Your workplace
- Closure of the workplace is not recommended.
- The management team of the office or workplace will be contacted by the PHE local Health Protection Team to discuss the case, identify people who have been in contact with them and advise on any actions or precautions that should be taken.
- A risk assessment of each setting will be undertaken by the Health Protection Team with the lead responsible person. Advice on the management of staff and members of the public will be based on this assessment.
- The Health Protection Team will also be in contact with the case directly to advise on isolation and identifying other contacts and will be in touch with any contacts of the case to provide them with appropriate advice.
When individuals in the workplace have had contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19
If a confirmed case is identified in your workplace, the local Health Protection Team will provide the relevant staff with advice. These staff include:
- any employee in close face-to-face or touching contact
- talking with or being coughed on for any length of time
while the employee was symptomatic anyone who has cleaned up any bodily fluids. This includes:
- close friendship groups or workgroups
- any employee living in the same household as a confirmed case
Contacts are not considered cases and if they are well they are very unlikely to have spread the infection to others:
- those who have had close contact will be asked to self-isolate at home for 14 days from the last time they had contact with the confirmed case and follow the home isolation advice sheet
- they will be actively followed up by the Health Protection Team
- if they develop new symptoms or their existing symptoms worsen within their 14-day observation period they should call NHS 111 for reassessment
- if they become unwell with cough, fever or shortness of breath they will be tested for COVID-19
- if they are unwell at any time within their 14-day observation period and they test positive for COVID-19 they will become a confirmed case and will be treated for the infection
Staff who have not had close contact with the original confirmed case do not need to take any precautions and can continue to attend work.
Depending on the individual situation and what the Local Health Protection Team advise we hope to be able to achieve the following.
Our plan would be to have a skeleton staff to cover each department.
- Tape Ops
- Off Line
- On line
In addition the following measures will apply if required.
- Editors working from home with client media copied to drive
- If editors are unable to work we would need to supply cover
- Bookings and accounts departments can work from home
- Clients can view links from wherever they are.
- Audio would need to happen here at Suite
- On line would need to happen here at Suite
- Grade would need to happen here at Suite
- Delivery would happen here at Suite
- Engineering support can be conducted remotely
Telephone calls: we are able to re-direct from reception straight to a designated mobile phone
March 9th 2020