Diversity & Inclusion Policy
At Suite Ltd, we are committed to creating a workplace where everyone is respected, valued, and able to contribute their unique perspectives and talents. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce is essential to our success as a media company, and we are committed to promoting a culture of respect, inclusion, and belonging.
Our Diversity & Inclusion policy includes the following principles:
1. Respect for diversity: We respect and celebrate the diversity of our employees, including their race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, disability, and any other characteristic. We recognise that our differences make us stronger as a team and help us better serve our diverse audiences.
2. Equal opportunities: We provide equal opportunities to all employees, regardless of their background or characteristics, and we strive to create a level playing field for everyone. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind, and we are committed to providing a safe and inclusive workplace.
3. Inclusive practices: We actively seek out and implement inclusive practices that promote diversity and inclusion, such as flexible work arrangements, mentoring programs, and employee resource groups. We encourage all employees to share their ideas and perspectives and to contribute to the development of our inclusive practices.
4. Training and education: We provide regular training and education to our employees to help them better understand different perspectives, overcome biases, and promote inclusivity. We encourage all employees to participate in our diversity and inclusion programs and to take an active role in creating a culture of respect and inclusion.
5. Accountability: We hold ourselves accountable for promoting diversity and inclusion, and we regularly assess our progress to identify areas for improvement.
6. We set measurable goals and objectives, and we strive to create a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the communities we serve.
7. Leadership commitment: We expect our leaders to demonstrate a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion, and we hold them accountable for promoting and fostering a culture of inclusivity. We encourage our leaders to lead by example and to create a workplace where everyone feels valued, respected, and included.
By adhering to these principles, we aim to create a work environment where everyone can thrive and reach their full potential. We believe that our commitment to diversity and inclusion will help us to achieve our business objectives, serve our diverse audiences, and contribute to a more inclusive society.
Suite Ltd. September 2020
This policy is designed to encourage employees to report concerns without fear of retaliation and to ensure that such concerns are properly investigated and addressed.
1. This policy applies to all employees of Suite Ltd, regardless of their level or position within the company.
Background, whistleblowing is the act of reporting concerns about malpractice or wrongdoing within the company such AS:
•fraud, theft, or money laundering
•breaches of legal or regulatory requirements
•breaches of company policies or procedures
•risks to health and safety
•unethical behaviour, such as harassment or discrimination
2. If an employee has a concern about malpractice or wrongdoing within the company, they should report it as soon as possible. Speak to their line manager or any other member of management. Speak to HR. Use the company’s confidential whistleblowing hotline (if available)
3. Whistleblowers will be protected from retaliation, harassment or victimisation for raising concerns under this policy. Any employee who retaliates against a whistleblower will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
4. All concerns reported under this policy will be investigated promptly and thoroughly. The investigation will be conducted in a confidential manner and the identity of the whistleblower will be protected, unless disclosure is necessary for the investigation.
5. Suite Ltd will take appropriate action to address any malpractice or wrongdoing that is identified as a result of a whistleblowing report. This may include disciplinary action, changes to policies or procedures, or other remedial action as appropriate.
6. This policy will be reviewed periodically to ensure that it remains up-to-date and effective. The company will also monitor its effectiveness in practice and make any necessary changes to improve it.
7. This policy will be communicated to all employees of the company, and new employees will be made aware of the policy during their induction process and included in staff handbook and on company web site.
8. This Whistleblowing Policy is designed to encourage employees to report concerns about malpractice or wrongdoing within the company, and to ensure that such concerns are properly investigated and addressed. Suite Ltd is committed to protecting whistleblowers from retaliation and to taking appropriate action to address any malpractice or wrongdoing that is identified.
Suite Ltd. October 2021.
Anti Bullying and Anti Corruption Policy
Suite Ltd is committed to creating a workplace that is free from bullying and harassment of any kind. We take all allegations of bullying seriously, and we will take appropriate action to investigate and address any incidents of bullying or harassment that are brought to our attention.
Bullying is defined as any behaviour that is offensive, intimidating, or hostile, and that is directed towards an individual or a group of individuals. This can include verbal abuse, physical abuse, cyberbullying, or any other behaviour that creates an intimidating or hostile work environment.
All employees, including managers, are responsible for promoting a culture of respect, dignity, and professionalism in the workplace. We will not tolerate any behaviour that violates this policy, and any employee found to be engaging in bullying or harassment will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
We encourage all employees who feel that they have been the victim of bullying or harassment to report the incident to their supervisor or to the Human Resources department. All reports will be investigated promptly and in a confidential manner, and appropriate action will be taken to address the situation.
Suite Ltd is committed to conducting all business activities in an ethical and transparent manner, and to complying with all applicable laws and regulations. We do not tolerate any form of corruption, bribery, or unethical conduct, and we expect all employees, agents, and business partners to uphold these same standards.
Corruption is defined as any action that seeks to obtain an unfair advantage through the use of improper or unethical methods, such as bribery, extortion, or kickbacks. We will not engage in any form of corruption, and we will not tolerate any employee or business partner who engages in such activities.
We require all employees and business partners to report any suspected or actual instances of corruption or unethical conduct. We will investigate all reports promptly and in a confidential manner, and appropriate action will be taken to address the situation.
We also require all employees and business partners to comply with all applicable laws and regulations related to corruption, bribery, and unethical conduct, including the UK Bribery Act 2010. Any violation of these laws or regulations may result in disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment or termination of the business relationship.
We believe that ethical business practices are essential to the success of our company, and we are committed to upholding the highest standards of integrity in all of our business activities.
Suite Ltd. October 2021.
Information Security Policy
In order to ensure the protection of sensitive information and maintain the trust of our customers and stakeholders, the following policies and procedures have been established:
1. Access control: Access to company data and systems are restricted to authorised personnel only. Access controls are implemented at all levels, including physical access, network access, and application access.
2. Password policy: All employees must adhere to password policy that includes the use of complex passwords that are changed regularly. Passwords must not be shared with anyone, and two-factor authentication is in required.
3. Data classification: All company data is classified according to its level of sensitivity, and appropriate measures must be taken to protect it. This includes encryption of data in transit and at rest, and the use of secure storage and transfer mechanisms.
4. Security awareness training: All employees receive regular training on information security best practices, including phishing awareness and social engineering attacks. Employees are also be trained on their responsibilities and obligations regarding the handling of sensitive information.
5. Incident response: An incident response plan is in place to address security incidents in a timely and efficient manner. This includes a clear escalation process, incident reporting procedures.
6. Third-party risk management: Suite Ltd evaluates the security posture of third-party vendors and service providers before engaging in business with them. This includes conducting security assessments and audits, and ensuring that vendors adhere to our security policies and standards.
7. Compliance: Suite Ltd complies with all relevant laws, regulations, and industry standards related to information security. This includes data protection laws such as GDPR, and industry-specific standards such as PCI-DSS.
Data Protection Policy Statement
Suite Ltd is committed to protecting the privacy and personal data of individuals, including our customers, employees, suppliers, and any other parties who entrust us with their personal information. We recognise the importance of maintaining the confidentiality, integrity, and security of personal data, and we comply with the applicable data protection laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in the United Kingdom.
Our Data Protection Policy aims to outline our commitment to data protection and privacy and sets out the principles and guidelines that govern how we handle personal data. This policy applies to all employees, contractors, and any other third parties who process personal data on our behalf.
1. Lawfulness, Fairness, and Transparency: We will collect and process personal data lawfully, fairly, and transparently. We will provide individuals with clear information about how their data will be used, and we will obtain their consent where necessary.
2. Purpose Limitation: We will only collect and process personal data for specified and legitimate purposes. We will not use personal data for any purposes that are incompatible with the original purpose for which it was collected unless required by law or with the individual’s consent.
3. Data Minimisation: We will only collect and process personal data that is necessary for the intended purpose. We will ensure that the data we collect is adequate, relevant, and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purpose for which it is processed.
4. Accuracy: We will ensure that personal data is accurate, up-to-date, and kept in a manner that allows for its rectification when necessary. We will take reasonable steps to ensure that inaccurate or incomplete data is rectified or erased without delay.
5. Storage Limitation: We will retain personal data for no longer than is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected, unless a longer retention period is required by law or with the individual’s consent. We will implement appropriate retention and deletion procedures to ensure that personal data is securely disposed of when no longer needed.
6. Security: We will implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect personal data against unauthorised or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction, or damage. We will regularly review and update our security measures to ensure they remain effective and aligned with industry best practices.
7. Data Subject Rights: We respect the rights of individuals regarding their personal data. We will provide individuals with the opportunity to exercise their rights, including the right to access, rectify, erase, restrict processing, object to processing, and data portability, in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
8. Accountability and Governance: We are committed to being accountable for our data protection practices. We will regularly review and update our data protection policies and procedures to ensure ongoing compliance with applicable laws and regulations. We will provide appropriate training to our employees and establish internal mechanisms to monitor compliance and address any data protection issues that may arise.
This Data Protection Policy Statement is available on our website and is reviewed and updated as necessary to ensure its continued relevance and effectiveness.
Date of Policy: August 2nd 2019
Last Updated: January 5th 2023
Health and Safety Policy Statement
The following is a statement of the Company‘s health and safety policy in accordance with Section 2 of the Health and Safety at Work etc. Act 1974.
It is the policy of Suite Ltd to ensure so far as is reasonably practicable, the health, safety and welfare of all employees working for the Company and other persons who may be affected by our undertakings.
Suite Ltd acknowledges that the key to successful health and safety management requires an effective policy, organisation and arrangements, which reflect the commitment of senior management. To maintain that commitment, we will continually measure, monitor, improve and revise where necessary, an annual plan to ensure that health and safety standards are adequately maintained.
The Director Of Engineering & Financial Controller will implement the Company’s health and safety policy and recommend any changes to meet new circumstances. Suite Ltd recognises that successful health and safety management contributes to successful business performance and will allocate adequate finances and resources to meet these needs.
The management of Suite Ltd looks upon the promotion of health and safety measures as a mutual objective for themselves and employees. It is therefore, the policy of management to do all that is reasonably practicable to prevent personal injury and damage to property. Also, the Company aims to protect everyone, including visitors and members of the public, insofar as they come into contact with our activities, from any foreseeable hazard or danger.
All employees have duties under the Health and Safety at Work etc. Act 1974 and are informed of their personal responsibilities to take due care of the health and safety of themselves and to ensure that they do not endanger other persons by their acts or omissions. Employees are also informed that they must co-operate with the Company in order that it can comply with the legal requirements placed upon it and in the implementation of this policy. Suite Ltd will ensure continued consultation with the workforce to enable all viewpoints and recommendations to be discussed at regular intervals.
The Company will ensure a systematic approach to identifying hazards, assessing the risks, determining suitable and sufficient control measures and informing employees of the correct procedures needed to maintain a safe working environment. We will provide, so far as is reasonably practicable, safe places and systems of work, safe plant and machinery, safe handling of materials and substances, the provision of adequate safety equipment and ensure that appropriate information, instruction, training and supervision is given.
We regard all health and safety legislation as the minimum standard and expect management to achieve their targets without compromising health and safety.
The full Health and Safety Policy is available as part of the Employee Handbook and is regularly updated to comply with changes in the governing laws and regulations.